Solid rubber construction.
Designed and made in the UK.
All of the Rosehill traffic islands can be configured to form a pedestrian refuge island, incorporating surface mounted tactiles.Features & Benefits
- A complete pedestrian refuge island can be installed in half a day.
- Design options include fittings for a wide range of keep left signs, bollards, refuge posts and a cavity for integral battery box if required.
- Optional refuge post with cable-less solar powered beacon.
- No excavation required – surface fixed and bolted.
- Solid rubber construction.
- Tough and flexible.
- Optional 50mm reflective glass eyes are available.
Pedestrian refuges can help to improve safety where individuals are trying to cross busy roads. They are typically used when a road is too wide to cross where heavy traffic uses both lanes and pedestrians need safe refuge after crossing one lane of traffic, before crossing the next.