Safe cycle lane segregation.
Introducing the NCLD Lite
Designed and made in the UK.
Narrow Cycle Lane Defenders
Rosehill rubber cycle lane defenders offer a safer cycling experience by providing continuous or light segregation to exclude other traffic from cycle lanes. These innovative solutions can be installed in compliance with Cycling England and Sustrans guidelines, ensuring cycle lanes are 2.0m wide whenever possible, or a minimum of 1.5m.
Features & Benefits
- Perfect for continuous or light cycle lane segregation with long rubber units
- No excavation required, resulting in minimal disruption
- Easily retrofitted into existing schemes
- Durable, solid rubber construction
- Impact-resistant design
- Swift removal and replacement of dislodged or damaged units
- Extendable to any length
- Optional 50mm reflective glass eyes available for increased visibility
- Design versatility includes fittings for a wide range of keep-left signs and bollards
Proudly manufactured in the UK from 100% recycled tyre rubber, Rosehill Highways delivers reliable and cost-effective surface-mounted cycle lane solutions. We can supply build-outs and pinch points with cycle bypasses suitable for use on various cycle routes.
All Rosehill Cycle Lane Defenders are flexible and robust products, designed for quick installation in cohesive cycle schemes, prioritising cyclist safety and convenience.